Attention painters, crafters, singers, musicians, composers, dancers, actors, knitters, decorators, gardeners, sculptors, sound mixers, writers, photographers, and dreamers!
I am looking for artists to feature on Danielle's Imaginings. Sometimes art can be a very solitary experience, which is actually something I love. Art can also create a wonderful sense of community when we reach out to one another, which is also something I love. It is my wish to foster a connection between artists so that we can inspire each other and build friendships.
If you would like to be featured, please email me 5-10 high quality digital images of your work (if you are a visual artist), recordings or videos (if this better suits your art), along with the answers to the following,
1. What is your primary medium or form for creating? Do you have any other artistic pursuits? If yes, what are they?
2. How long have you been practicing your art? Did you study formally?
3. Who are your favourite artists? Why?
4. From where do you draw your inspiration?
5. Describe yourself.
6. Why do you create?
7. Please send me any links to websites, Facebook pages, Etsy, Soundcloud, blog, or whatever platform(s) you use to share your work.
8. Please send me a picture of yourself!
If you think of anything else that you would like to share, please do!
You can take a look at Tristan Laroque Walker's Artist Feature for inspiration.
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Happy creating!
ARCT Vocal Performance, Royal Conservatory Advanced Theory Certification, Teacher, Singer, Pianist, Painter, Arts Enthusiast, Writer. Living a creative life in Canada with my 3 young sons and my handsome husband. Minimalism, autism, twins, and learning to embrace the chaos. Loving the adventure.